Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Great Online Store: The Paris Market

The Paris Market is a home decor and antiques store in Atlanta, GA. I've never been there, but I love their online shop.

I am especially partial to the vintage finds they sell.
Here are my picks:

$13 Housekeeper's candle
This has a vintage label but is actually new. Would be a great candle to keep in the kitchen or bathroom. It's bright and clean.

$10 Glass Insulator
I love thick glass. I don't know what this could be used for or if it is just decorative, but I think it is cool looking.

$189 Antique Birdcage
Don't ruin this nice copper bird cage by putting an actual gross dirty bird in it. Birds don't deserve this level of luxury.
Get a big pillar candle and put it in a hurricane glass, and then add tea lights to the little holders and make it a light fixture.
Or get a giant low wattage bulb and wire it to make it an electric chandelier.

$450 Wine Sphere Chandelier
It rhymes!
These are modern and clean and much nicer than the crappy fixtures that came in my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest