Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cute New Fall Items at Forever21

There are a bunch of clothes and shoes just in for Fall at F21 now and I am liking what they're doing:
$19.80 Geometric Button top
Flowy and graceful

$24.80 Two tone Oxfords
saddle shoe+ oxford = saddloxford? Oxsaddle?

$38.90 Double Breasted Trench
A good neutral color for a Fall staple.

$24.90 Zigzag dress with scarf
I like how this is a little bit 70s-stewardess-y.

$17.80 Ethnic print yoke collar shirt
My sister would look sooo good in this. She can rock a tribal print and collar detail like no other. I might have to get it for her and then maybe borrow it sometime. Maybe I will have to even test-drive it so I can make sure I am not giving her a faulty product or anything. Just to check.

$19.80 Raglan pointelle front top Your sweatshirt is ugly and gross and bulky. This is your new sweatshirt. You will be pretty even on Sunday morning.

$17.80 Navajo print top
Great orange tones for Fall- you will beat the leaves to changing colors.

$27.80 Silk button back top
I'd cut the tag out and wear this backwards.

$15.80 Diagonal stripe tunic
Great over skinny jeans or leggings, and diagonal stripes draw the eye down and make you look narrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest