Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Etsy Finds of the Day: Vintage Chandeliers

My little mini-chandelier is a great addition to my apartment and always gets compliments from new visitors. And it wasn't even hard to install! Just ask the handyman who did it.

Seriously. Instead of inventing new swear words while you try to make something stay upside down on your ceiling, just get a guy to do it for like $25 from Craigslist.

Anyway, here are some good options from Etsy:

Remember that you can add little shades, or beads or crystals to a plain one.


OMG if there was a brunch place that had this, I'd go there every weekend because I am a sucker for cute things.

I like the shabby chic look of this one. Not all chandeliers have to be crystal and fancy and floofy.

You can also take boring ones that have a nice shape, like this one, and paint them a fun color.

This one is more traditionally what I think of when someone says "chandelier."

How regal can you get?

"Please paint me and drape your long necklaces over me. Plllleeeeease..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest