Friday, August 19, 2011

Etsy Finds of the Day: Statement Jewelry

$25 Oversized geometric earrings
In leather, suede, and silver wire

$90 Shooting Star necklace
This necklace reminds me of Egypt and also of spaceships. It would look good layered with a lot of other chains and necklaces, too.

$45 Amethyst slice earrings
The layers on top are so modern and sleek and then there is all this crazy crystal stuff happening at the bottom. The seller says they are druzy, but I have a geology background and they aren't Druzy refers to a much smaller facet crystal structure. It was almost enough to turn me off this listing, but I still like the earrings.

$104 Pearl and Quartz ring
Nicely crafted. This ring is vermeil, which means it is gold plating over sterling silver, so even if the gold starts to come off, it won't make your finger black or green.


$ Multicolor triangle earrings
Retro and attention-getting.


$285 Sterling and sapphire ring
I usually like rings that have the jewels as the main feature, but this one uses the sapphires as part of a flat design and I think it works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest