Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things: Betsey Johnson Bra

There are some things I own that I am always happy I've bought, and want to tell other people about, so I will start with this post about underwear.

I love Betsey Johnson bras. They are supportive, comfortable, and pretty. They are smooth under tee shirts but also have fun patterns and aren't all boring and blah. I really like the bows on the straps, too.

$46 Zipper Stripe Demi Bra Black
This is my go-to black bra, and they also have good shades of pink which can function as nude without being too medical-looking.
There is a wide range of sizes even for people with small ribcages and large cups, so I have recommended them to several of my friends with similar body types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest