Friday, May 13, 2011

Word to the Wise: Showroom7 +The Hive = Sample Sale Shopping Mania

I went to a few sample sales recently and have been bringing home the goods!

First I went to the Hive sale which had women's and men's clothes.
I got a pair of men's shorts in a tan tweed-like material for $25 for my bf.

There were dresses and shirts on sale, and I looked through them, but the real scores were in the $10 bin.

Most of my finds were from Herion, a high-end Italian label. I was confused about the sizes and the sales girl didn't steer me well, but I normally wear about a 4 in dresses and the size 40 dresses fit well but I had to go up to a 42 or 44 in shirts.

Also the $10 bin was buy 3 get 1 free, so here is what I ended up with for only $30!



contentmediaexternalimagesmedia110

$10 Herion ruffle collar wrap dress

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia108

$10 Herion orange pattern long sleeve wrap dress

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia106

$10 Herion patterned wrap top and
$FREE purple cotton shorts

There was also a really handsome and large leather bag that I passed up
contentmediaexternalimagesmedia105
$150 from Giuseppe Lava

THEN I went to the Showroom7 sale and tried on all the Issa dresses.
I ended up with a bright yellow one (brighter than the pic) that I think I will wear to my sister's graduation

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia113
$150 Issa London

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia114
$15 Orange slip

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia111
$35 Purple cashmere pullover sweater


Both sales end today, so hop on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest