Monday, May 23, 2011

Bronzer to try

Well, it's still crappy and gray out even though it is almost Memorial Day and should be nice.
If you are wishing summer was really upon us already, like I am, you can at least start looking the part now.

$13.95 Physician's Formula Cashmere Bronzer
This bronzer has a few tones in it- peach, gold, and tan- so it should work with most complexions.
It is made with cashmere extract, and I have no idea what that is but it sounds so fancy and I want it on my face! The cashmere is supposed to make it go on smoother.
Now that I think about it, it's probably like lanolin but from soft little goats.
Anyway, how cute is the packaging? I love that the powder is pressed to look like a cable-knit sweater.
I don't have a bronzer anymore since my ancient but excellent Chanel one ran out, so I might be getting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest