Monday, May 16, 2011

Good stuff on the racks now at H&M

I originally went in looking for the black and white one-piece striped swimsuit I'd seen pictures of.
I didn't find that, but there were some other good picks.

First I tried on these silky faux bois shorts which were fun but a little too big in the waist.

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia104
$29.99

Then I tried on a bathing suit which was really pretty: a black one-piece with 3 interestingly angled spaghetti straps for $34.99.

I also saw some nice ikat print scarves
contentmediaexternalimagesmedia105
which I think were $12.99.

And ikat print dresses which I think were $24.99:
contentmediaexternalimagesmedia106

My favorite thing there was this dress with stripes and sailboats that I think was $34.99
contentmediaexternalimagesmedia107

I also saw some great faux leather bracelets with gold metal buckles going for $3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest