Friday, May 20, 2011

Sales to hit this weekend in NYC

Sigerson Morrison unauthorized blowout shoe sale at Steven Sclaroff at 44 White Street near Church in Tribeca

Dolce Vita shoes 156 Ludlow St between Stanton and Rivington Sts, fourth floor in LES
 
Steven Alan shoes and clothes 87 Franklin St between Broadway and Church Sts in Tribeca
OMG I went to this yesterday and it was SO great! I got a plaid bubble dress ($40), an M. Carter t shirt ($12)
and green Pare Gabia wedges for me ($45), and an olive green leather jacket ($75) and navy and tan Generic Surplus shoes for my bf  ($25).

Then I couldn't resist getting us both matching pairs of Generic Surplus gray mesh lace-ups ($25 each).
The point is that you should definitely go.

Faryl Robin shoes 200 Park Ave S at 17th St, suite 1610 in Flatiron

UPDATE! I hit this sale haaaaard. Check out all the shoes I got:
Faryl Robin samples are $50, all other samples are $25, stock shoes are $90, and there is a bargain bin of $10 finds.
My yellow ones and brown ankle boots were each $10 and the coral suede and dark brown OTK boots were each $35. SCORE. Hit it up, ladies. Shoes are separated by size so shopping is easy. I left behind a cute pair of gray and green wingtip oxfords because they seemed a little stiff.
I also got a secret pair for my sister but I'm not posting those because she is sneaky and will find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest