Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nailpolish idea: Chevron tips cover chips

Despite my best manicure efforts and brand new base and top coats, I still get tip wear on my manicures.

I noticed that I had several chips on my left hand (why only left? I am a righty...) when I got to work, and I didn't have the color I originally painted my nails (Essie Topless and Barefoot) so I decided to do something fun with the color I do have here (H&M It's Genius M).

Doing crazy french manicures with wild colors is in right now, but I wanted something a little different, so I took that idea and modified the shape of the tip.
It was easy- basically I did two lines on each nail then cleaned up where I needed to.

I think it's neat and I like how the chevrons keep my nails looking long instead of blunt and squared off like they would with a straight horizontal line.

New trend? What do you think?






1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest