Thursday, May 5, 2011

Great deals on men's shorts at Macy's

It can be hard for men to find shorts that aren't too long, too short, or too casual.

Cargo shorts and athletic shorts don't do it for me, nor do pleated ones nor plaid patterns. I like plain and classy shorts that look tailored, and I don't mind a little bit of decoration but I don't like a lot of it.

Here are some shorts that pass muster, and for an added bonus, they are on sale right now at Macy's!

$26.99 Dockers 3D Fancy Cargo Shorts
I know I said I don't like cargo shorts, but these don't count because they aren't baggy and they don't have a million pockets and flaps all over them

$21.99 Geoffrey Beene shorts big and tall extender waist
Good color and shape.


$34.99 Champion Golf Tour Performace shorts
Good length and not too wide or narrow.

$39.99 Perry Ellis Flat front Herringbone
A longer option that looks more like pants.

$34.99 Kenneth Cole Reaction Cutoff shorts
The slim cut and smooth style contrast with the cutoff bottoms.

$34.99 Kenneth Cole Reaction Ticking Stripe
The stripe is small and barely noticeable but still cool.

$24.99 Club Room Slim fit conductor stripe shorts with belt
These might be my favorites- and what a good deal with the belt included!

$34.99 Tommy Hilfiger Academy Chino shortsWhite shorts are great when your legs are tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest