Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fancy toothpaste

Brushing teeth is so gross to me, so maybe if I made it into a "luxury experience" I wouldn't hate it so much.
I probably would though.
For a while I experimented with an electric toothbrush and it was like 1 pt better.
Here are some fancy toothpastes that rich people put in their mouths:


$12 Marvis Jasmin Mint toothpaste
Pretty purple packaging.
I like flowers.

$7 Weleda Ratanhia toothpaste
Ratanhia apparently means "herb crawling on the floor" which doesn't sound ideal to put in your mouth, but I guess it's supposed to be good for gums and reduces inflammation.

$4 Tom's of Maine Cinnamon and Clove toothpaste
I like those spices. I wonder what it would be like to brush with something non-minty though, might feel weird.

$14.95 Email Diamant Anti-Stain toothpasteI am a sucker for packaging.

$5 Dr. Sharp Green Tea toothpaste
There is bamboo and green tea in this which makes it very Asian-chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest