Thursday, October 20, 2011

Want to look like The Little Princess?

$58.99 Makenna Mills Tweed Dress

Doesn't this dress look like something right out of The Little Princess?

You can be a grown up, rich looking Shirley Temple for under $60 by wearing this.
I would wear it as a sleeveless coat over another dress because it looks too spare and short to be worn alone.

Don't forget your muff!
$30 Faux Fur Muff
I had one of these as a kid and I thought it was the most elegant thing ever. Plus, harder to lose than a glove or mitten, in retrospect.

And certainly don't forget your shiny Mary Janes:
$142 Camper Kim patent leather Mary Janes

or if it is cold, your lace-up boots with tons of eyelets:
$109 Steeple Antique Saddle Leather lace up boots

And a little hat tops it off:
$38 Vintage 1930s Felted wool hat

or you could get this rabbit fur set but then I will be sad:
$45 Vintage rabbit fur hat and muff set

1 comment:

  1. I had a muff, too, and I loooooved it. We need to bring back the muff.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest