Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Orange Accessories

Happy Halloween for those of you who like that sort of thing.
I do not number among you, unless you count my undying love for mini-Snickers.

However, I can totally get down with some festive orange accessories. They are perfect for today or for any Fall day.

Orange scarves
Wear these with an emerald or aubergine cardigan and brown pants

$27 Pumpkin pie silk handpainted scarf

$57 Society For Scarves wool mixed stripe scarf

$16 Upcycled sweater infinity scarf

Orange Shoes
Orange can be used as a bright neutral, like red. You can wear it with black for a crisp modern look or brown for a country Fall look. I prefer brown so no one asks me if it's Halloween whenever I wear it.

$88 Sofft Ramona peeptoe heel

$328 Jil Sander Andromeda black and orange platform heel

$79 Lauren Ralph Lauren Corita tangerine leather loafer

Stuart Weitzman boots
$60 Stuart Weitzman studded trim jelly rain boots

Orange Earrings
These can go with anything, no matching necessary!

$24 Gold and carnelian cluster drops

$9 Tangerine and brass filigree earrings

$32 Blood orange enamel cup earrings

2 comments:

  1. Orange is quickly becoming my favorite color and I'm sorely tempted by pretty much everything you've chosen here. This makes me unhappy because I'm on a very strict budget (saving for those big life things one needs). It's Monday, I'm feeling a bit down and I want something from this list now more than ever to pick me up. -twitter @ohnonichole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy the $9 earrings! They love you!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest