Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Atomic alarm clock and forecaster

When I wake up, the first thing I want to know is what time it is.
The second thing I want to know is what the weather will be so I can plan what I am going to wear.
This ingenious device shows you both those things at a glance, and changes what it shows you as you approach it.

$37.95 Oregon Scientific BAR200A Weather in Motion Atomic clock


Check out how it works:
The current time, day and weather forecast display in large digits and icons when you are far away from the weather clock. As you approach the unit, the Weather in Motion switches to showing the indoor and outdoor temperature readings, while the time and weather forecast icons automatically reduce in size. You can also set to auto "scroll" mode and the display will smoothly shift the information every five seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest