Thursday, October 6, 2011

For those of us who can't fold for shit: Crumple Maps

Ever go to a new city and get a map and then get really frustrated trying to fold it because WTF I am here to see sights, not to do origami?
Well, the good news is that these maps are supposed to look like this:
$15.40 Crumpler Map

They are made of some fancy waterproof and tearproof material (I bet it feels like a plasticky dollar bill) so you really can't destroy it.
You can stuff it in your pocket or the little bag it comes with:

Right now you can get London, Paris, NY, Berlin, or Rome.

My one question/concern about these maps is whether you can write on them with a pen or pencil. I like circling my hotel and the places I want to see on my map, and it can be fun to look at that again later or lend a marked-up map to someone else visiting a city.

My

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest