Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things: 11" Macbook Air

I have so many apple devices in my house, I don't even know where to start. Thank you, Steve Jobs, for your commitment to design and ease of use. You will be missed.


Right now, our household contains:
15" Macbook Pro
13" Macbook
11" Macbook Air
Ipad
ipod touch
iphone 3
ipod shuffle
ipod nano

(ok some of those are lent to me temporarily by work, but still.)

Right now, I am really loving the 11" Air.

$999 11" Macbook Air (basic 64 GB package)
It has all the portability and lightness of a tablet, but has the keyboard and more functionality.
If I could keep it, I would.

When I have to give it back, I might buy my own.

It took me a little while to get used to typing on the smaller keyboard, but once I adjusted, it's been smooth sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest