Thursday, July 14, 2011

What to Buy from Victoria's Secret

Vicky S has some cute bathing suits and clothing on sale.
Here are my picks:

$39 Push up bandeau top and scoop bottoms in ultramarine
The top has a removable strap and underwire, making it ok for larger sizes too.

$39 Push up triangle top and tie bottom in wavy stripe
I love these neon colors. They make me want to get out my highlighter collection from middle school.

$39 Embroidered eyelet babydoll

$34.50 Tuxedo poplin shirt
Crisp and white and well-fitting

$35.50 Babydoll bra top dress
I don't like showing bra straps if I can help it, and this dress has the bra built right in, so no straps needed!

$39.50 Little Tee dress 
I liked both of these patterns so much I couldnt decide and chose to show you both. Orange multi and black multi.
You can wear this dress as shown with the boatneck, or turn it around and wear it as a scoop neck. It looks short, so tall people beware. This might be a good candidate for tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest