Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Brooklyn Industries Mega Sale: Meh...

Brooklyn Industries is having a sale now and a bunch of their clothes are a pretty good deal.
When I was looking, though, there was hardly anything I really wanted.

Here are a few items I think are worth it:



$39.99 Posie short
 My sister has similar shorts to these and they look great with a plain white tee or a fancier top.

$29.99 Betty Romper
I have this romper and it is cute. My bf likes it a lot.
The only thing I'd say against it is that it doesn't have a fly so you kind of have to wiggle to get the bottom over your hips if you are curvy.

$29.99 Midnight Paillette shift dress
Sparkles! this would be good for a night out or a work party.


$29.99 Stripe shawl collar sweater
Nautical and flattering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest