Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dressers from Craigslist

This is another post about moving.
I have a little pine Ikea dresser that holds tee shirts and underwear, but isn't big enough for my shorts/tights/leggings/long sleeve shirts/gym clothes.
E doesn't have a dresser at all.
I think in our new apartment (which we are signing the lease on this week! Yay!) we should get a bigger dresser that can accommodate all of our folded clothes needs.

I've been scouring Craigslist for dressers that I can repaint or refurbish, and here is what I've found so far.
 $125 Boring but serviceable, might leave it as-is

$200 Fun and large.

$75 This one matches my pine one so maybe they could go side by side

$50 Ikea Hemnes is the right price and would look nice in a sage green

$80 Another one that I would probably paint a cool color

$100 I like this shape, I would leave it alone

$60 This guy is large and butt ugly. A perfect opportunity for a makeover and new hardware.

$200 A rare sideways dresser! This would look pretty in Tiffany blue.

$75 Whee! a cobalt dresser. It might have to turn slate gray.

$30 White dresser- looks nice!

$50 This reminds me of a kids dresser, but would look more sophisticated in creamy ivory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest