Monday, July 25, 2011

Kling: A Chic Spanish Brand

When I was in Sevilla this summer, I stopped into a great shop that carried dresses by Kling.
I'd never heard of the brand but liked a lot of their stuff, so I took a card and promptly forgot about it.
Until today!

Kling has a great and easy-to-use website, in English for people who can only say "burrito" and "ole."

They even have a cool vintage section.

Here are some of my picks:
Note- the dresses are short short short, so plan on them for weekend or party wear and less for office style.


$35.82 (24.95 Euro) Dalston Dress
Chic colorblocking. The two layer skirt is flirty and allows you to wear the semi-sheer material without showing off your undies.

$57.35 (39.95 Euro) Minidress Knit Bow
Someone like me would call this a SWEATER. But I guess if you are a sexy Spanish girl wearing large-gauge fishnets, then this is a dress.

$35.75 (24.90 Euro) Love Me dress and short
Almost no one in the world can pull off this dress and bloomers combo, but I would like to see more people try because it is so damn cute.

$51.54 (35.90 Euro) Vincent Dress
OMG just kill me. These bows are adorable.

$51.54 (35.90 Euro) Bagley Dress
I love how this looks retro but doesn't smell all weird.

$28.57 (19.90 Euro) Light Blue Oxford
These are are the perfect Summer to Fall shoes that will help you transition from rompers and light dresses to tights and skirts.

$35.82 (24.95 Euro) Cork Platform wedge shoes
The platform on these will make them seem more flat and easy to walk in, and the ankle strap will ensure that you won't fall out.

$35.82 (24.95 Euro) Lady Shoe
These would be perfect to wear with any vintage sundress.

$28.57 (19.90 Euro) Evans Swimsuit
Flattering chevrons and halter top, with a small peek-a-boo hole in front. This would create some great tan lines. (ps wear sunblock)



Seriously, though, please go check out the site. There are so many pretty things there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest