Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer is officially here: white handbags

I finally changed from my little black Coach Station bag to my Franco Sarto white hobo in honor of summer.


I love the fresh, light look of white bags in the summer. White is a great neutral that you can wear with any outfit or color. Plus, they contrast with tanner skin tones very well.

Here are some great white bags for summer:

$127.20 Tignanello Pebbled shopper
I like the durability of pebbled leather- it repels scratches more than smooth leather which is especially important for light colored bags that show marks easily.

$248 Dooney & Bourke Dillen 2 satchel
This would hold your spare ballet flats, lunch, and a book with no problem.

$110 Etienne Angier Corrolla tote
This one looks sporty to me with all the lines. I can imagine a tan tennis goddess carrying this in one hand and a can of new green tennis balls in the other while wearing one of those little pleated white tennis skirts. Why didn't she put the can in her bag? I don't know.

$216 B. Makowsky Tobi Satchel
With the gold hardware and the sleek lines, this is totally a yacht purse.


$98 Steve Madden Kyla woven satchel
I like the woven look and the elongated shape.

$375 Kate Spade Farrah clutch
Tidy and clean for a classy look on a night out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest