Monday, June 13, 2011

Great store: Oasis

Oasis is a UK-based shop with a great selection of dresses and tops. They carry shoes, accessories, and bags as well, but I'd stay in the dress and top sections if I were you. Or me. Which I am.
Here are my picks:


$95 Bandeau printed dress
Cute print for the summer and cross-top details draws attention up and defines your waist at its thinnest point.

$70 Pleated Mac
I like the slim style and the bow at the neck.

$50 Engineer stripe skirt
A nice A-line skirt which would be flattering on many body types and would look good with a printed tee or a nice solid blouse.

$35 Leather butterfly bag
This crossbody bag reminds me of the Marc Jacobs ones with the gold bird clasps. I usually don't like butterflies but this one is simple and not too girly.

$17 Wood disc earrings
A lot of the jewelry on the site looks cheapo, but I liked these.

$105 Cotton Sateen belted dress
I like the dark orange color and the pleats at the neck. The belt makes it a good one for work, too.

$70 Sarah dress
Great sheath with a cute neck detail and bow right at the small of your waist.

$45 Floral print sheer blouse
I inherited a shirt like this at a swap from my friend Andra and I loooove it. It is easy and feels great on, and makes me look like I am a rich person.

$45 sequin top
This would be a great blouse for a work party or new year's party. Elegant and a little bling-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest