Monday, June 27, 2011

Review: Urban Outfitters nailpolish in Smush

For my birthday (yay!) a friend got me two colors of UO's new nailpolish.
Today I decided to try the minty green cream one called "Smush" which reminds me of Snooki.

I think I am a sucker for square bottles and minimal labeling, because I liked the packaging right away:
contentmediaexternalimagesmedia234

The first coat went on pretty streaky:
contentmediaexternalimagesmedia232

The second coat almost covered it, but there were still a few thin spots, so I went for 3.
Here is the end result.
2011-06-27_13-11-51_446.jpg

Overall, ok for the application. I like the color, and I'll update with how long it lasts or how quickly it chips.

UPDATE:
It's been 3 days now and only one small chip, which is great in my book.
I really like the color; it reminds me of the bottom of a pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest