Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Etsy Finds of the Day: Moose!

I shared with my Facebook friends that I was guest-posting here this week. Almost instantaneously, my Father, vigilant internet creeper he is, complained that I never give him credit on the internet for his role in shaping my fashion sense. And perhaps he has a point- Mother was always the great shopper in the family, but Dad has things he likes, too. Like Moose, for example. Yes, the animal. I can't remember how, but at some point in his life, all his friends called him Moose-Man, and started giving him Moose-related things. And collections are totally snowballs on a hill- once people know you collect something, they'll go out of their way to get you that thing, because it's safe and easier than finding something else. So our house was full of Moose growing up. If you would like to have a little dash of the Moose-Man's style, here are some nice Etsy finds.


$16- The Magnificent Moose Limited Edition Print. Love the colors in this.


$23 - Majestic Moose Hand Stenciled Pillow Cover


$32- Sterling Silver Moose Pendant.


$30- Pink Moose in the Wilderness Print. I don't totally get it, but I like it.


$14- Purple Moose Onesie. Purple, incidentally, is my Dad's favorite color. Don't get any ideas, Dad, I'm not pregnant. And if I were, I still wouldn't give the baby your 1st choice name. Zeke? Come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest