Monday, June 6, 2011

Clarks: comfortable shoes that pass for stylish

I've always seen Clarks as kind of an old man walking shoe brand, but they have a bunch of cute shoes out and they are a dream to walk in.
Just last week I saw a mother and daughter pair while shopping in a dress store and they were raving about their new Clarks platforms which they were both wearing. My sister also has a pair of sandals she swears by.

Here are some womens and mens styles I approve of, but you don't have to buy them full price from Clarks.com; they are often on sale at Zappos and 6pm.com too.


WOMENS

$85 Fiddle scroll sandals

$95 Cow Cove Indigo

$95 Harwich Sailor
These are what I saw the two women wearing, though they had them in brown.

$37 Jardin Flash
I am pretty sure these are the ones my sister has.


MENS

$100 Classic desert boot in gray leather
leather doesn't get as messed up as fast as suede

$80 Saranac
somewhere between a loafer and sneaker, good for all casual things

$125 Weaver boot
would look great with jeans

$70 Aruba sandal
nicer than Birkenstocks or Tevas but combines the benefits of both

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest