Thursday, June 30, 2011

Duane Reade clearance makeup bonanza

I stopped by the DR on 18th and Broadway today to get some boring stuff, and on my way in I noticed a giant 50% off clearance shelf full of all sorts of things including makeup and nailpolish.

I took the opportunity to do a little discount shopping and here is what I ended up with:

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia256

-2 Revlon lipsticks in 035 Blush and 085 Ruby
-Sinful Colors nailpolish in 928 Let's Meet
-Neutrogena Healthy Skin pressed powder in 30 Light to Medium
-Sally Hansen Diamond strength nail polish in 45 Fuchsia Bling Bling and 01 Flawless

I was about to get a million more things, especially when I saw Essie and OPI polishes, but I realized I don't need mascara or eyeshadow right now and I already had colors similar to the OPI and Essie shades.

But for those of you who don't have a ginormous nail color collection, please go hit up this sale!

So far I've only tried the Revlon 035 Blush lipstick and I love it.
contentmediaexternalimagesmedia257
It is really creamy and it is just the right nude color on me and is the exact shade of my lips.
I've tried to find some non-shimmery nudes before and never gotten as close to my real color as this.
I have been really excited about that, and then I started to wonder why I wanted my lips to look like they already looked. I can't explain it. But I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest