Thursday, November 17, 2011

Necklaces for Alex

My friend Alex has been in search of a necklace for years. We saw one about 8 years ago at Bloomingdales (I think) that was the only necklace she's ever really liked.

It was closely linked faceted bezel set blue and green stones, and a short length.

Since I am a helpful friend who would be happy to see her get a necklace, here are some similar ones I've picked from cheap to expensive.

$58 Lauren by Ralph Lauren resin and metal faceted necklace
Bright, but maybe too many colors

$148 Kate Spade short necklace
This one is also not real jewels but looks great

$276 Sterling silver and pink sapphire necklace
This one has a great shape

 $486 Topaz graduated blue tennis necklace
This necklace is a different style than the others, but I think it is very elegant.

$696 Opal and Topaz Vermeil necklace
I love the colors on this and the drape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest