Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things: The Target Boots I Keep Getting Compliments On

Last winter, I was hunting around for a long time for black riding boots with a little bit of heel but not too high.
I finally decided to take a chance and order the Merona Kamischel Suede lug boot from Target.
I'm so glad I did!
They have held up pretty well- the suede looks a little dirty now but hasn't fallen apart or anything.
And every time I wear them i seem to get compliments.
people are always surprised they are from Target.

Anyway, you know my secret now.
Here they are:
$44.99 Merona Kamischel Suede lug boot
 
I have large muscular calves and these fit me quite well. They are a little tight on top but I can zip them and they are loosening up as I wear them.

I wear them under pants and also with skirts and dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest