Friday, November 18, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things: CND Stickey nail polish base coat

I used to think that base coats didn't really matter, and that the quality of the nail color itself and the addition of almost any top coat were the keys to making a manicure last.

But now that I have used Stickey base coat from CND a few times, I am a convert.
It really works!
My nail polish usually shows tip wear and maybe a few chips by day 3 even if I use a top coat and good (Essie or OPI) polish.
With the CND base coat through, and Essie polish but no topcoat, I am on day 6 with just minor tip wear.

Totally worth it.
$3.50 plus shipping Stickey base coat

It's now a part of my manicure routine and I won't be skipping it.

Especially after my last round of using the crappy black Urban Outfitters polish (don't buy it!) stained my unprotected nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest