Friday, September 2, 2011

Why the new high-heeled loafer trend makes me BARF

Uuuughgghhh
Why are people doing this?

I know that ladies like new shapes for Fall, and I know that people need extra height to carry off the wide leg/flare leg pants that are coming into fashion, but OMG choose something else.

Don't know what I'm talking about?
Here:

And I'm not linking to how much they are or where you can buy them bc they are GROSS and you shouldn't do it and I won't help you look terrible.

Now let's get into the nitty gritty of why they are so bad:
1. They look like ducks, but not cute ones
2. The heel is way too thin to carry the weight of the front of the shoe and when the heel is chunkier to compensate, then you just have a giant chunky 90s shoe CLOMP CLOMP
3. Loafers are for loafing, not blisters, and not young women who have things to live for
4. They make your foot look chopped off, especially under wider pants
5. They are anti-elegance and anti-femininity but not in a statement-making androgynous way, just in an ugly way

Have I convinced you?
Are you going to buy some anyway?

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest