Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things: Black 3/4 Sleeve Knit Cardigan

My sister brought me back this item from a trip she took to Israel, and I didn't realize at the time how much use I'd get out of it.
It's an open cardigan made of jersey but with lapels like a blazer.
It's comfortable, easy to wear, goes with everything, and has the ability to dress up a casual outfit without looking like I'm trying too hard.

I have it on right now as I am riding the Bolt bus, wearing jeans and a gray tee, and I'll also wear it later with a blouse and black pants to go bowling at the White House. (Really.)

Once I was walking to the subway with it tied around my waist, and when I got to the train I realized it had slipped off somewhere between my apartment and the subway entrance. Now I am a person who hates being late and also hates inefficiency and extra walking, but I decided it was worth it to go retrace my steps and save my shirt. Luckily, I found it about a block from my apartment.

Here are some that are similar if you want to find your own:

$78 Red Dot Jackie Jersey Cardigan

$61 Michael Michael Kors Shawl Collar 3/4 sleeve cardigan

$38 TanJay Open Blazer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest