Friday, September 30, 2011

Target is SUCKING!

First it was all the BS with the Missoni orders being charged and then not shipped and then delayed and then maybe not ever getting delivered.
My order which I was told went through came back delayed with a late October estimated shipping date.

Now, with their cyber Monday deal that I posted about before, it's happened again!
They give an order confirmation and then don't ship anything and then a few days later you get an email saying your shipment won't come for another 3 weeks. GRRRRRRR

I used to love Target and shopping online with them, but they are quickly losing my loyalty.
All 3 items I tried buying are delayed.
And they don't even give you an option to cancel and get a refund if you don't want the stuff late anymore.

Dear Target,
SUCK IT!
And please shape up.
love,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest