Monday, September 19, 2011

Rachel Roy Friends and Family Sale Online Today

It's FaF time at Rachel Roy, which means 30% off pretty much everything in the online store.

here are my picks:

$129 Tunic dress ($90.30 after FaF)
I like the taupe color and the length of this dress. It has a very narrow V at the neck which elongates your neck without showing much skin.

$109 The 24/7 dress ($76.30 after FaF)
The draping in the front pinches the waist and is very flattering.

$53.99 Transformer Drawstring Sweaterdress ($37.80 after FaF)
Detachable sleeves! Sexy shoulder cutouts! You can still wear a bra!
I just bought this and I'll let you know how it goes once I have it on.


$73.99 Trench Dress ($51.80 after FaF)
Trench dresses are so hot because... what if you just took it off like a jacket? That possibility is always there.

$99 Kimi Shoe in Blue  ($69.30 after FaF)
There are pyramid studs on the shoe and on the  heel, and I love the Yves Klein-ish blue color. You can get them in several other color combinations, I also like the gold with black heels.

$149 Asymmetric Denim Motorcycle Jacket ($104.30 after FaF)
I like how this jacket looks like suede but is more practical and washable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest