Friday, September 30, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things: DKNY Jeans Missy Skinny

One of my new favorite items in my wardrobe is an incredibly useful pair of DKNY jeans that I got at a clothing swap.

They are skinny jeans, but they have less stretch and a higher rise than the other skinnies I have or have tried on, and they are surprisingly much more comfortable.

The medium blue wouldn't have been my first choice if I were buying them, but now that I have them, I like the shade a lot. They are more casual than darker jeans, but they go with everything and still can be dressed up or down.

Want some? They are on sale at Zappo's:
$38.40 DKNY Jeans Missy Skinny

The higher rise is nice; the older I get, the less I want my underwear peeking out by accident. These jeans make you feel secure and all tucked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest