Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Suede desert boots

During my mom's most recent visit, she tried on a bunch of my shoes while "helping me get ready for the seder" and really liked the Jeffrey Campbell Starx suede desert boots that I had gotten at the LF sale. Those now seem to be sold out online and $210 on ebay, so I have found some alternatives.

Here is a picture of the original ones (not in suede but just imagine):

And here are the alternatives:

$58 BDG desert boots

$153.90 Pour La Victoire caramel suede Joy flat
I think these are the closest match

$89.95 Clarks Desert boot Oakwood suede

$86.98 Cole Haan Reena Air ankle boot

$72.90 MIA desert ankle boot

$62.97 MIA Drifter ankle boot
These are my second choice pick.

$109 Emu Australia Akala
$63.20 Lucky Brand Emilia

$49.67 Report Sahara
Cheapest!

If you want to do your own search, the terms to use are "desert boot" and "chukka"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest