Monday, April 25, 2011

Anthropologie spree!

Thanks to my sister's friend who added my sis as her "spouse" for the purposes of the Anthropologie company discount, we went on a fun shopping spree online this weekend.
Here is what we got:
$29.99 Gussied Loungers
I have wanted harem-ish pants for a little while and these look really comfortable.


$19.95 Erica Sleep Shorts
They look like underwear here but on the model, they looked more like shorts. They look silky and soft.

$88 Deco Adoration Blouse
I like the relaxed sleeves and the pretty lace on the collar. I am not sure if I'll have to wear something under this or not, but I think it would be a great work top.

$14 Woven sunflower basket
My former roommate had a great wire basket with a wire top that we used to put fruit and veggies in on the counter so flies wouldn't get them. Since living on my own, I've wanted one of these. I saw some in Bali but didn't get one (I forget why, maybe because I would have crushed it in transport). Anyway, I will have one now!

I wanted but didnt get (still to expensive/not quite right/didn't need it) the following:

$78 Beast Feast Bowl
I wish this was a bigger serving bowl.

$134.95 Dynamic Ikat duvet cover
Cute but don't need it, sold out in Queen

$14 Iron Urchin Finials
Maybe if I move and need new curtain stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest