Monday, April 4, 2011

Peep-toe Wedges

Ok this is the last post in my wedge shopping craze.

One thing I like in wedges is the ability to slip them on and off without dealing with straps or buckles. The sandal wedges don't generally offer that option since they need some more structure to hold the shoe onto your foot. A good solution is the peep-toe wedge which is open for summer but stays on without straps.

Here are some of my picks:

$152.41 Nine West Peggyfo
Good height and shape

$48.30 Etienne Aigner Paislyn
I like the D'Orsay style and the flower at the toe. I have something similar to these in a dark gold that I got at TJ Maxx.

$68.70 Michael Michael Kors Lexi
I like that these have a small platform under the toe- more comfortable for walking.

$187 Bruno Magli Momo
Nice detail with the patterned leather on top.

$32.66 Enzo Angiolini Pint
I like the shape and the cutout detail on the side, I just wish these came in more colors than gold and copper since I already have gold wedges. This is a great deal though.

$104.50 Faryl Robin Dalia
These are more covered than I want for a summer shoe but I wanted to post them anyway because I love the design and the brand. I have 2 pairs of Faryl Robins and they hold up well.

$198 Cole Haan Air Delfina
Pretty herringbone pattern on the heel and some cork on the bottom of the toe making these look comfortable.

$79 Kenneth Cole Reaction Chill
Lacey and light.

$185 Kors Michael Kors Upland
Good platform and sleek profile.

$79 BCBGeneration Tapis
I am marking these for later because I really like them. I have some red and light blue low peep-toes and when those wear out, I think I'll get these.

$75 Jessica Simpson Jackson
These are pretty much just what I am looking for to give me added height and a solid platform. I like the summery espadrille mixed with the dark purple cloth. I like that they aren't leather so maybe they will be lighter to wear for summer. I don't like JS very much, but whoever designs her shoes does a good job.

$80 Aldo Felotest
Good neutral color and height

$35 Lifestride striped wedge
Never seen this brand before but this shoe looks cute and cheap.

$89 Jessica Simpson Tamandy
Like summer's answer to the cage boot

$675 Chloe Braided halter wedge
Such a nice shape and braid detail, too bad it is so pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest