Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I found wedges!

I was looking around online yesterday and shopping, as I do, and finally found a pair of wedges that were cheap and fit my specifications: cheap, cloth top, espadrille bottom, high wedge, platform, peep-toe, slip on.
And they are on sale at Express!
I went into the store after seeing them online to try them on, and while they didn't have the color I wanted, I was able to confirm my size and that they fit comfortably.
Here they are:


$34.93 Open toe slip on wedge
they also come in leopard, which they did have in the store but I am not sure I would wear:

While you are at the Express site, here are some other good items I found:

$19.99 Shawl Collar sweater
The belt isn't included but I think it looks really nice.
Everyone who bought this gave it all 5 stars so it must be a good one. I would be tempted but I have a similar sweater from H&M that I get a lot of use out of.

$59.90 Belted shorts
Shorts are buy one get one 1/2 off now, so I'd get these and the ones below.


$39.90 Full striped shorts
Like a skirt that you don't have to worry about crossing your legs in.

$34.86 Colorblock bandeau bikini
I like the angle of the stripes on the bottom. This would only be good for small-chested women though.

$79.90 Ruffled-front belted dress
I like this dress but I will wait for it to go on sale because I don't think it is worth nearly this much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest