Thursday, April 7, 2011

Etsy finds of the day

$72 Laptop case from ambette
This laptop case for a 13" mac shows how much you value and care about what is inside of it. Doesn't it look cozy?

$25 Geometric wall calendar from pawling
These are all hand-drawn and would make a great wall piece for a blank office wall-- oh look-- I have one of those.

$15 Concrete planter from TortoiseLovesDonkey
These are small but not dainty and could go indoors or outside. It's nice not to have to see all that dirt, anyway.

$17.95 Elliptical necklace from tomatored
I like the dimensionality of this. Necklaces and gold chains can be so boring and flat but this one is different. I bet an Etruscan queen would wear it.

$37 Gray structured bag from BajueBoutique
I like the arc and the shape that reminds me of a fancy picture frame.

$20 Set of 17 stone buttons
Irregular but so pretty because of it. I think this would jazz up any sweater. I am trying to think of all the things at home with lackluster buttons and I only really have a few with buttons I like and wouldn't want to replace with this awesome stones.

$125 Stingray leather purse from 4yourhome
 I have my Coach station bag as my classic small black purse, but I almost wish I didn't have that category checked off so I could justify getting this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest