Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Etsy finds of the day

$12 Wood Grain laptop decal from beepart
Remember before when I said faux bois was all over the place? Now it can be all over your computer too.

$24 Mini distillation flask from Kivaford
I have no idea what you would do with this but I think it is adorable and I like the look of it. The artist is a scientific glassblower who knows how to make all sorts of beakers etc. If you have a scientific instrument collection or a chemistry set at home, this would make a nice accent piece.

$16 Axe brooch from touchthedutch
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok,
I wear brooches and that's not gay.

$7.75 Vintage soap dish from ticklemevintage
It has an elegant curve and just a little gold.

$18 Zippered cases by pilosale
These embroidered cases look like notebook paper and would be great to store school supplies in. They are similar to that pillow cover I linked to before but from a different seller.

$60 Library print from yoote
I like the one touch of red and the lighting in the print. It seems mysterious and also welcoming and reminds me of children's books and it turns out I am right- it is in fact from a book that the seller wrote! It is 19"x13"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest