Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good deals at ASOS

ASOS is nice and has free shipping pretty much all the time, but today they are offering free overnight shipping which is like totally crazy. So if you have a party to go to this weekend, get a new dress from the UK overnight.
They are also having a Spring sale, so here is what I would get from that:

$25.70 Oversize woven slouch dress
Petite oversize is an oxymoron, n'est-ce pas?


$25.10 Lace slip dress
I would lose the ribbon belt and wear it free or with a brown leather belt with a gold buckle.

$39.45 Suede peep toe wedge
I like these and they fit almost all my criteria but the suede I think is strange for Spring and Summer

$39.45 Anna foldover low cuff boot
I have two pairs of boots like this- one brown and one gray, and I wear them all the time.

$32.37 Lace and mesh contour dress
This is the perfect dress to wear when your ex might show up at that party tonight.

$75.31 Cleo long leg boot
I linked to these in brown before, and now they are on sale! Good deal. I am considering them carefully. I just wish I knew they would fit over my calves, but they do look wide.

$80.69 Fly London Bony sandal
I like the stacked wedge heel and the folds on the T-strap.

$62.73 Leather platform heel
More clear shoes for non-strippers! This one has interesting detail to the opening as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest