Thursday, April 28, 2011

Great online store: Ruche.com

Ruche has a lot of great affordable dresses and shoes.
I am not a huge fan of their jewelry and bags, but no store has to do everything.

$56.99 Happy Daisy shimmer dress
The folds and flower keep this strapless dress interesting, and the length ensures that there is not too much skin showing. I think these would be great and cheap bridesmaid dresses or just a dress you wear to a wedding.

$32.99 Sipping tea tunic
This would look great with leggings or tights and a ballet flat or strappy heel.

$59.99 Carmen San Diego trench coat
Now that it is Spring, I am getting tons of use out of my short black trench. When it wears out, I think I'll get a tan one like this.

$32.99 Button skirt
I love the buttons and waist tie on this skirt. I'd wear it with a tight white or pink tank tucked in and a cropped cardigan or shrug on top so you still see the top of the skirt.


$36.99 Countryside Cognac purse
This is a great going-out bag since it can fit your wallet and cell but doesn't get in the way of dancing, and can be worn on one shoulder or across the body.


$36.99 Stepping in time booties
I like the shape of these and the side buckle.

$18.99 true colors scarf
This scarf could change up the feel of a ton of Spring outfits. Whether over a gray sheath dress, a mint sweater and black pants, a white tee shirt and jeans, it would make your workwear or weekend wear a lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest