Thursday, May 31, 2012

Faint on this: Victoria Lounge Chair

$1,290 Victoria Lounge Chair

This is such a cool shape. It looks vintage, but you don't have to deal with reupholstering or worrying about whether it will break or what funky things are hiding in the cushions.

The material is leatherette which means it can be washed with soap and water and you don't have to worry about ruining it within a month.

If I were the type of person who had a dressing room (i.e. very rich), this would definitely be in it.
I'd just fall back on it and sigh to one of my servants about how "I don't know what to wear.... I am surrounded by couture dresses but it doesn't seem like any of them are right for this ball."

I'd put this lounge so that it faces my wall of 1,000 shoes (pairs, not shoes) and I could admire them. I'd have fancy travel magazines (and US Weekly of course) on my mirrored side table next to it. Because I'd be spending a lot of time curled up on it in my cashmere silk-lined bathrobe.

See?

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest