Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Shops at Target: The Webster

So Target is doing "the shops" now which are kind of like the crazy collections they used to do with Missoni etc, but not as exciting or high end.
Anyway, this seems to be the new model.
The current "shops" have clothes, candy, pet stuff, and home stuff. I already highlighted my picks from their home collection Privet House, and now I want to move on to the clothes.

The Webster is the current pop-up shop, and it has a few good finds in the shoe department, though I wasn't a hug fan of the beach-style clothing.

My picks:

$39.99 The Webster cap-toe wedge
These are linen with a little touch of gold thread shot through the toe.

They also come in pink:
(click to buy)

$29.99 The Webster cap-toe ballet flats in green and blueCute and proper.

They also come in a nautical print:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest