Friday, May 25, 2012

Extra 40% off sale at Calypso

Calypso is offering an extra 40% off sale prices, which is pretty cool!
The prices below are the regular sale. The extra 40 comes off in the cart, no code needed.

My picks:
$129 Printed goat hide
I don't know why I like this, but it is fun and exotic and I do. If you actually gave it to me I'd prob freak out and not let it in my house though.

$59 Hayden Blouse
Cute shape with a gathered waist and sleeves.

$99 Jo silk blouse
Great price for all silk, and the color of the season.

$99 Cassandra printed silk dress
Loose and easy, just how I like my women.

$79 Kelli velvet dress
Ok so this is more Fall/Winter, but you can get it for SO CHEAP now! Remember, it used to be over $350.

$169 Luce cotton lave dress
Flowy and romantic. If you were going to elope to the Bahamas, this would be your dress.

$169 Spike Minaudiere
Hot pink snakeskin! fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest