Thursday, January 19, 2012

Clothing with Animals on it under $100!

More things with animals!
$62.67 ASOS Panther print shirt
Sophisticated and clean and still fun. This is the one I'd probably get out of this batch.

$54 A Wear goldfish pussy bow blouse
I like the little fish on this blouse and the placement of the pattern, but I wish it wasn't so sheer.

$105 ASOS Sequin cat dress
Cats are annoying, but some of you probably like this.

$52 Motel Zoe horse print dress
I like it when your clothes have whole cinematic scenes on them.

$45 AWear bird print tie waist shirt
Up close you can see that the birds are light blue, not just black.


$62 People Tree Zakee Shariff bird print dress
So many colors of birds!

For more animal things, look here:
Horse Print clothing
Revealing my weakness for prints with animals
Animal Plates
Kangaroo Pin
Animal Hats
Animal Photo Holders
Animal Bracelets
Moose

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest