Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Organize your drawers! NOW

It's winter but I've been getting the Spring cleaning bug.
I reorganized the refrigerator shelves over the weekend, and I worked on my bathroom drawer.
One thing that I found I needed was small shallow boxes to keep things separate.

I ended up using some cardboard ones that used to hold jewelry and stuff, and you can also use extra ramekins or bowls from the kitchen if you have any.
Also!
You can use silverware organizers.

There are things just for this purpose, though, and I someday aspire to own them.

Here are some I liked:
$3/box Interlocking box drawer system
Each one of these boxes is sold separately so you can configure them how you want depending on what you are going to put in them. Then they all click together.

$5.99 Kusiner box with compartments
Clean lime green. This one comes as-is with different sized boxes and it's really cheap. Next time someone goes to Ikea, I am going to make them buy me one or two.

$5.99 organizer with 32 compartments
This one is good for things that are all the same size like socks or ties or maybe earrings.

$8.99 Eco-striped drawer organizers
There are a bunch of different options of sizes and compartments of these containers. They are all around $8-10.

Want more organization posts? Check out some of these older ones:
Grid-it
Ikea things
Controlling spices and nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest