Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How to store your purses

I have a few bags- not as many as I had before I did a major wardrobe expulsion in order to move in August- but still a bunch.
Right now they are  shoved in closets and hanging off a rare hook here or there.
It would be much better if I could just have one place to keep them where I can get to them easily and see what they are and not have them all smushed.

$9.99 Clear vinyl purse holder
This has sleeves to put the purses in and doesn't take up too much room. I like it bc you can see everything and it holds large bags. Also you can keep the purse in its protective bag that it came with and put the whole package in the sleeve.
This is the one that I am most likely getting.

$16.55 Natural hanging purse organizer
Much the same as the one above but apparently for smaller bags and clutches and doesn't hold large ones according to the reviews.

$148.50 Hanging purse spiral organizerI guess this is for rich people with really big houses who can have a coat rack just for purses. I am not among those but it you are, more power to ya.

$9.99 Tall closet dividers
These are brackets that you put on the top shelf of your closet so that you can keep that shit organized and make sure your towering mound of sweaters doesn't fall over. I think I need these anyway.

DON'T buy anything like these over-the-door things with plastic clips:
The plastic clips will break off if you have any big bags on there, and then sometimes the weight of the bags is too much to keep it on the door altogether. Unless you have a million tiny bags, this isn't worth getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest