Friday, January 27, 2012

Glass Beverage dispenser

E and I bought a giant glass drink dispenser at the Film Biz Prop Shop which I mentioned yesterday, but unfortunately it isn't sealed right so it leaks all over the place through the spigot.
Did you think spigot had two gs? I did until spellcheck right now.

Anyway, almost having a glass drink dispenser made me really want a real one.
They're great for parties- I can mix up my insane cocktails in huge batches and not use all the pitchers in the house, or for keeping cold water or iced tea on tap in the fridge.

This one is on sale and looks great:
$19.99 Norfolk glass beverage dispenser

It also holds a much more reasonable amount of liquid than the giant non-functioning one we bought.

The capacity is 169 oz which to normal people means 5 liters or 21 cups, so perfect for a small party.

1 comment:

  1. I have a big plastic one I got at Costco, and I loooove it. It's great for parties- fill it up with something delicious, people can help themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest